My heart is touched !!!

Hello friends,


It’s been quite long time I have not posted here anything, not even any joke or anything else. It was very busy since my last appearance here. My exam was over, so I was having some fun to relax myself little bit. Something happened today that made me write it about. A small incident which taught me a great lifelong lesson.


I was coming to Delhi from Ambala by bus and was busy thinking uncountable things that I usually do. Then with a great speed, a brand new Safari of shining black color overtook my bus and suddenly what I saw!! A boy sitting in that safari was busy with his I-Phone. A phone that every young man wish to have( so do I). My mind, which was wondering in all possible directions, suddenly came to life and it got focused on a point, started thinking about my miserable life having no I-Phone and a big car. Then it started pondering about stuffs that I don’t have and so many others have. I found myself in deep grief after a few minutes and I was blaming my fortune, god end even parents for this pity life of mine that I am living with. I thought that how useless my life was, how unpleasant my time was. I didn’t know when I got asleep while blaming everything around me. After a while our bus stopped at a station and my sleep got an abrupt end as I heard a voice. It was an old man similar to age of my father. He had almost nothing to cover his body. His stomach was just about to touch his back bone. He was so lean that he could barely stand. While I was busy observing him, I felt that he was saying something to me “Please give something to eat. You have ENOUGH and god will give you MORE“, said that poor man.


Usually I resist giving money as alms to beggars but this man broke all my previous resolves and I took thirty rupees out of my pocket like I owed him this much of money and gave him. Again my mind started thinking about something, but this time it was I whom I was thinking about blaming no one. It was a small exchange of worlds between two of us that made happen something in my head and I realized that I HAVE ENOUGH, EVEN MORE THAN ENOUGH THAN I “ACTUALLY” NEED. I had heard this before that we all have enough as compared to many others. But this experience made me realize the trueness behind these lines.
n g o
I am enlightened after this I feel. We all have enough but we can realize it only after sharing with others. Gandhiji’s words of wisdom are true: PLANET HAS ENOUGH FOR NEEDY NOT FOR GREEDY. From now on, I will try in all possible manners not to blame (and abuse) about my life to anyone. Even I will try to achieve more by my hard work so that I can help as many as possible needy ones and touch their live and even transform. I thank you God to make me realize this ultimate reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY THOUGHTS-WHERE THE COUNTRY IS GOING ON

where the country is going on !!!

Am I unique ?