Am I unique ?

             Today I saw a boy wearing a t-shirt and something interesting was written on it which made my eyeballs turn to it.it was "you are unique like everyone else". Since then I have been thinking that how am I unique and how much?
                And I tried to figure out things that I do but no one does. The things that I do without observing and imitating others. And I found it very interesting that I imitate people around me for everything I do. Their thoughts and actions affect my thought process and decisions I take.
          How? Once my friend and I thought to go out for dinner. We reached there and found two restaurants side by side. One restaurant's parking was full and other's had few vehicles. We didn't give a second thought and immediately decided to go where everyone was going and parked our car there(though it took 25 minutes to find appropriate place). Why did we do that? Why did we do what others did? Why did we decide to go there,where everyone was going ? Even they all were unknown to us. Whatever was the reason but we imitated them. Food was OK.
             When I purchase a book , first thing I try to find out how many people have given remarks about it. Good or bad. Then I purchase it. Here too, I am taking my decisions based on other's choice. Strange no !!
             When I go for shopping, I always go with some of my friend. And what happens there? Everything what I try, I ask them how am I looking? And finally I purchase what is their choice.  Same thing happens about movies. I try to read review about movie and then decide to go for it. I don't know those people whom reviews I am relying upon. Reasons may be different but I do all these things. Reality is that we all do feel safe in crowd.We don't want to be alone. Other's thoughts influence us and our thoughts influence others.It's a cycle of never ending. Our brains are designed this way. We may be genetically different or lookwise but our actions are based upon other's
              It happens with all of us but we think that we are unique. Unknowingly we imitate others but knowingly we should not.We should find a way of our own, and if there is not, we should create one for us. World will remember those who create their own way and people follow them. LINE WAHI SE SHURU HONI CHAHIYE JAHAN SE HUM START KARTE HAIN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY THOUGHTS-WHERE THE COUNTRY IS GOING ON

where the country is going on !!!